Sunday, January 19, 2014

My new project - Peeking through

So, it's been a while since I blogged anything here. I doubt anyone actually sees my blog, but yeah just wanted to post my progress of my new project just to keep motivate my self. Anyways, 'Peeking through' is my new 3D illustration project which I've been "Thinking" of doing since past months. I'm just thinking maybe few series of illustrations of a girl peeking through somewhere... Wanted to do this earlier but I got busy with my confused life.. BUT here I am finally, actually started!  Today I did a bit of concept art and some character sheet for the modelling part. It was fun since I haven't really drew properly with my tablet for ages.. The modelling part is going to be either easy or disastrous.. I will see. Haven't even touched Maya for months, which worries me a lot, but I will get hang of it after few hours of playing around and warm up I guess. I planned this project to be done in a month and half, since I'm now a full time worker and only get free times during the weekends. Anyways, can't wait to start next production process >> Modelling! Yeay. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment